Friday, September 14, 2007

Missing My Friends...

I have been thinking a lot about my friends these past couple of weeks...particularly, DavidandCheryl, ChrisandVictoria and LeslieandGreg. I was thinking about them specifically, because being in this new place with no friends yet, I thought about friendships...Some of the friends I've had in Seattle, I've had for 20 years...and I was contemplating the fact that I'll be 60 when I acquire that "friend time" with my new friends here...but then I thought about how amount of time does not equal depth of friendship...and that's how I started thinking about D, C, L, G, V and CJ.

I miss you guys!!!!

2 comments:

Easemeister said...

We miss you too, Amalia! Really! I check your blog often just to see what's up. We'll make a point of coming to (or through) your neck of the woods one of these days. Your photos are so lovely, especially the black and white. We were at ChrisandVic's the other day when some people new to their house arrived, and it was fun to see them oohing and ahhing over your paintings.

Amalia said...

HI LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! Thanks for posting...I sure miss you guys!!! Please do come...we'd love to have you...We made a quick trip to Seattle last weekend for a family birthday party...I almost called you to see if we could do a last minute spontaneous get together...but things got complicated...so hopefully next time...when we know in advance that we are going...How are you??? Give my love to Greg!!!