Monday, September 17, 2007

I Really Should Get To Bed...

It's late and I have an early morning tomorrow...Joe leaves for the day and will wake up at 5:30...shortly thereafter the little one will too. I am just loving the quiet and time here in my room...with Pookie at my side, occasionally purring.

Gigi is coming in a few days for the weekend...I'm uber excited to see her and spend time together...I think we will cook together and go exploring a bit!

The house is finally coming together and feeling like it's ours...not bad for a couple of months work...I do although have to get my shit together and give away/sell many of our things...Maybe Gigi will help with that!

I have been seriously considering starting a new business...I'm doing my research and trying to learn lots. It would be a Child Photography Business...I just love taking pics of kids, and I think I could do this...I'm trying to tackle both mastering photography and learning Photoshop at the same time...We will see how this progresses...

Fall is here and it's just BEAUTIFUL...I love this place...have I mentioned that lately?

No comments: