Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Early Christmas!

We bought what looks to be an awesome new Digital SLR camera, the Olympus Evolte E-500...Joe is bringing it home on Friday from Portland...I am so excited to get my hands on it! Today I downloaded the 250 page manual and read to page 76. I learned a lot and know that it's going to take me a year at least to really know it's capabilities...Of course I could just put it on AUTO and do nothing else but enjoy my pics...but I'm hoping to become quite the little photographer! I've been reading up on photography basics...that class in high school is sure far, far away in my mind...

So this blog and All About O's blog will soon be inundated with pictures...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Amalia,
I must express my appreciation of your creativity in photograhy & writing. Your 2 blogs are incredible. They allow us not to feel the many miles between us. Little O is getting cutier by the day.
Lots of love, hugs & kisses,
Julie