Thursday, August 09, 2007

It's August....


I have found a little quiet time although not much inspiration to write...Let's see what happens...

My "sanctuary" is almost finished...I love spending time in here...(as do the 2 boys of the house!)...I had this vision before we moved of a room that would make me feel like I am in my own world...and I think I am achieving it's vision! I miss all my photos and frames...but soon enough I'll find that box!!!

I haven't made any friends yet, but have a couple of mamas I really like...and soon we will get together to play and hang out. People here are very welcoming and friendly, so it's just a matter of time before I have some friends to hang out with...

I don't miss life in Seattle at all...I wasn't sure how this new place was going to be for my spirit, but alas it has been so wonderful! I haven't felt this internal joy for a long time...I feel inspired and excited about everything...

Yey.

No comments: