Monday, January 16, 2006

Vacation...


We are having a lovely time here in Bingen/Hood River...The drive down on Friday was not too bad...traffic and pouring down rain gave us moments of grief, but we arrived into Portland, where we proceeded to call Joe on the cell and he met us on I-84. Aren't cell phones great?

Dad and Jeri's house in Bingen is adorable. It is somewhat furnished by the owners, (dad and Jeri are renting it), and is filled with ecclectic and peculiar items....I may photograph some and post them for your viewing pleasure!!!

Our weekend was spent mostly at home, although we did venture out to downtown Hood River, where we looked at homes and propeties. Jeri invited us to lunch at a wonderful little bistro, where I've probably eaten the best hamburger ever...(Oregon beef, as noted on the menu...) and a small glass of Guiness...

Yesterday we ventured out east, to The Dalles and our little Stonehenge.

While Joe and Jeri sat in the front seat, I hung out in the back seat with O and the Oly, which I clicked and clicked as the car sped down the highway. I managed some pretty nice shots...

No comments: