Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Eve....


Thank you Cheryl and David for another memorable night chez you guys...It was an encore performance of New Year's Eve, 2004...even O was there last time, although he was just our little Speck back then...


Chris brought some heart wrenching new photos from his recent trip to New Orleans...Leslie and Greg sang some "new old" songs by Emmylou Harris and James Taylor, along with their beautiful Bossa Nova song, Tender Night (was it?)...(you'd think I had 7 glasses of Champagne...but my memory loss is really age related...)



Miss Victoria brought another new poem to share with us...grafitti on our souls...Subhankar brought Nora and Robert Frost, although he and the butterlfy where only on a page...





And Madame Cheryl collapsed from exhaustion after table dancing for 3 hours straight, (I promised her I would NOT post the pictures!)...and I annoyed everyone with my picture taking, but aren't we GLAD we have the fete documented???

No comments: