Saturday, December 24, 2005

Thanks Little Sheep....



It's Christmas Eve day...I don't have too much time to write as piglet has been napping for 3 hours and is about to awaken any moment. I did although want to post the picture of the little pants I knit for him this week...which he will wear tonight to dad and Jeri's for dinner...

I'm pretty pleased with them...Next week I'll attempt a sweater!!!

We are spending the afternoon/evening with the whole clan at dad's. Jeri (and or dad) are making the standing rib roast she made years ago while dad was spending Christmas in Spain...it was so good that she made it again for New Year's...after much hounding from her kids...So today we will feast...Dad is making Bacalao as well as a starter...MMMMMMMMMMMM....I made the Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie I made at Thanksgiving...

Off I go to heat up some yummy formula...

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: