Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I'm Back!!!!

After a week (give or take) of no computer, (well, I had Joe's, but that doesn't really count), I received my new HP Laptop this afternoon! It's really different than my Dell...and from what I read, it should perform better...

The bad news is that they (Geek Squad) could not recover any data from my computer. They said they don't see what happened to mine very often, and they had no explanation as to why it just quit. But that's life...no warning, just dead. The damage? All of my contacts on Outlook and 2 months of photos. That, is obviously the worse of the two. All my other photos are on my external HD. PHEW!

In other news, our backyard is still a construction zone, but hopefully it will look much better in a week or two. We are extending the patio since everything is dug up, so that is nice.

More later...

2 comments:

gigi said...

SO glad that you are back!!

Librarian Man said...

Whew.