Sunday, July 20, 2008

Birthday Bash!!!

What a great party! We celebrated my 43rd year with a fun gathering at home! Everyone got dressed up and looked absolutely beautiful! O and J were the only males invited...(I think they were in heaven!)...and they both looked so "handsome" with their flowered ties! Ha!

As I sat at the table looking out at these wonderful women, I thought to myself how lucky I really am...having such good friends is the greatest gift...and it was so unexpected...I never dreamed that I would made such strong friendships at this time in my life...

So I want to thank all of you for helping me celebrate such a great moment in my life...It was really fun!




















2 comments:

gigi said...

Oh MY GOODNESSSSSSSS!!!
That looks like it was a BLAST!!
It would have been great to be there :( so sad I wasn't, but I was making cute little almond fruit tartlettes instead...
Thank you for the post!! You are gorgeous! Love O's tie!

tiny robot said...

what gigi said. except that i wasn't making cute little almond fruit tartlettes. but wouldn't that be funny if i was? hahaa!

hugs and junk!