Monday, June 16, 2008

I Finally Did It...

I have a secret blog. I've been meaning to do this for some time now, but I procrastinated. It's a truth serum blog. True thoughts...Raw opinions. Judgments. Desires. Fears. A lot of swearing.

If it's secret, you may be wondering, then why am I announcing it?

Mystery? No. To torture you, my thousands of readers? Maybe.

Joe would say because I cannot keep anything I'm excited about to myself. This is true.

For example, we celebrated Father's Day on Friday because I couldn't wait till Sunday. That's just how I am.

I will add that having this freedom to write about anything that crosses this somewhat warped mind has it's drawbacks. I've been staring at a blank post for an hour wondering what I'm going to write about...then after I wrote it all out, I deleted it as it seemed like a "bitch fest"...so we will see how it evolves.

I am hoping to find my lost witty self. I know she's in here somewhere.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

gigi said...

Let the searching begin! gnack gnack gnack!

tiny robot said...

i've done that a few times before. i start a TOPSECRET blog where i can just be a bitch if i want to, but then feel guilty and end up forgetting my password or something. good luck with yours! gigi, if you find it, TELL ME, STAT!! :)
-suz

Amalia said...

Ha...My second and third posts are about the two of you!