Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Moving On...


Yesterday we accepted an offer on the house. It had been a crazy week with multiple offers...but we really liked this family who came and spent a good hour on the house. Joe and I both felt sadness yesterday...I think this is it...in 30 days we will leave this wonderful home and begin a new chapter in Spokane.

We don't have a lot left to do here...finish the walkway if time allows, pack and label all the plants in the garden...We have new carpeting being laid this week in the last bedroom and the wall in the family room needs some trim.

The garden is just beautiful this year...what a nice farewell gift. I think I may take all our potted plants to Gigi's so she can take care of them for me till we find a home on the east...

I am not really sure where we are going to live until we find a home...we may have to bite the bullet and rent something in Spokane till we find a house to buy. I'm not too thrilled with a lease...as I don't think anyone will really want to rent month to month with a cat and a dog. Sigh...BUT soon enough we will all be together in our new home.

Yey.

1 comment:

gigi said...

ALL your potted plants? I don't think our house is big enought :P

we will all miss that house, all the memories there, many happy days, some sad ones, all the food consumed there, the pool days... most of all, family days.