Monday, April 03, 2006

"21 Days"

Was the subject of an email I received this weekend from a dear friend...it included the following words:

"That's how long it's been since you added anything to your Sheltered Space of Being. Just thought you might need a girlfriend to remind you that it's there, and that it's probably named that for a reason. Remember to take care of your own heart and soul. :-) "

I was very touched for the reminder...and the love...so dear Leslie, these are for you:



I spent a couple of hours this afternoon playing with my camera...and trying to learn it's numerous functions...and this was a photo I took which made me happy...so I want to thank you again for your love and friendship...

1 comment:

Easemeister said...

Ahh, thank you, Amalia!! What a rewarding e-mail that turned out to be! *Your* heart and soul is one the world *definitely* needs and will benefit from--as it expresses itself through your family, your photos, your paintings, culinary gifts, and exuberant way in the world. -L