Thursday, December 01, 2005

Unbelievable!

I was making out with Tom Cruise. Can you believe it? Not only is he recently engaged and about to have a child, (nevermind the fact that I am happily married...LOVE YOU HONEY!), but WHAT WAS MY SUBCONSCIOUS THINKING!!! WHAT woman in her RIGHT mind would want to make out with Tom Cruise AFTER his brilliant comments about PPD and his constant, "I know the history of Psychiatry Matt...and you don't!"? I am very disappointed with my brain.

On the other hand, prior to the nightmare described above, I did have an amusing little dream, of which I will spare you the majority of it's content...except for the following vignette...

I was at a playground sitting on a bench on a beautiful day, when Liz, a good friend of my stepmom's, walks up to me and says, "Amalia, it's all about the accessories" as she proudly holds a little leather purse that looks more like a wallet to me. "See?" She inquires. I take the purse and look at it. It was very soft, and it had stamped on it a little bunny and the logo was Tout y Lapin. (Go figure). "Guess how much I paid for it?" I throw out $250. "No, she says, $8,000". Then it occurs to me that the reason it's so soft, it's because it's made of LITTLE BABY BUNNIES.

I've lost control. How can I do this to myself? Little bunnies? Liz spending $8K on a purse? I mean I know I'm not looking my best lately, but no need to kill bunnies brain...I promise I will comb my hair today and put on lip gloss.

No comments: