Friday, December 30, 2005

Got Milk?



This is what I spent my afternoon yesterday doing...baking cookies. I woke up in a bit a of a funk...getting my ass kicked by dearest M...it was raining too...which I usually love, but yesterday I needed sun and happiness.

I packed up the piglet and off we went to Trader Joe's where I got almost everything...they didn't have the coconut I needed for the Macaroons I was also going to bake so I'll tackle them tomorrow.

We came home, O went to sleep on his little swing and I spent the day playing with my Cuisinart and Kitchen Aid. Nora Jones once again serenaded us...Enzo chased Pookie and Louis stayed alert as to a goodie that may drop onto the floor.

The cookies came out great...I used the Neiman Marcus cookie recipe and added almonds, raisins, toasted coconut and oatmeal. Now where's that milk....

No comments: